Friday, January 2, 2009

Married! *again*

I am such a bad blogger when I'm visiting back state side. There's just so much to do when I'm here, I can't seem to find the time or energy to blog. :) I've been going nonstop since before the wedding in Honduras. All of my hard work paid off though...I had my dream Christmas wedding on 12/20/08. :)
It was in the KY Room at the KY Museum on WKU's campus. This room has large portaits by/of famous Kentuckians all around, and has beautiful chandeliers and lots of old charm. :) With all of the Christmas trees and garland, it felt like we were getting married in someone's old house. I LOVED it! :)



So, Jose and I are done with all of our weddings. :) Now we just have to rush the lawyer in Honduras to finish filing the paperwork so it will actually be legal.
Next, we will begin the dreaded process of applying for Jose's US residency. *sigh* It never ends.

1 comment:

Olancho Bound Gringa said...

Your pictures are beautiful!