Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Peeps

I'm not happy about the monopoly that Mas X Menos has going on with the Easter candy. I paid $1.50 for FOUR peeps today! And I don't mean 4 packages. I mean I paid $1.50 for 4 pieces of delicious, yellow sugar-coated, marshmellow heaven.

Normally, I wouldn't splurge on something like that. But, when I saw them I had to have them. Blame it on the pregnancy. (Ha, who am I kidding? I'm always craving candy...pregnant or not!)

When I go back to the states after Easter, I'll be sure to buy ALL of the Peeps at half off.

Yummm.

1 comment:

DON GODO said...

I've always thought that they should rename the store to: 'Menos por Mas'

It's the most expensive grocery store that I know of, and for this reason, we don't shop there except for specialty items. To it's credit, they carry products that other stores just don't have (but you pay dearly...)