Everyone has been passing this around on Facebook. I liked writing it so much that I thought I would post a new one for my blogging friends. If you have a blog, you should post one with your own answers too. :)
1. Katy Perry's song Hot N Cold was written about me. Seriously, "You change your mind like a girl changes clothes." I am the most indecisive person I know.
2. I obsessively check Google Analytics every day to learn about the visits/traffic to my blog.
3. I still have no idea what I want to do with my life...or what I want to be "when I grow up."
4. My husband is my best friend, and I feel blessed to have him in my life.
5. I have a love/hate relationship with Honduras. Okay, honestly, it's mostly hate, but I'm coming to love it more and more. ;)
6. I love blogging, and "blog-stalking" other people that I don't even know. I laugh when I catch myself bringing up other bloggers in conversations. Like, "Oh yeah! LG just talked about that last week in her blog!" or "Jennifer posted the funniest thing on hers yesterday," blah blah blah. Hello, I don't even know these people, LOL!
7. I would really like to write a book some day.
8. I HATE mayonaise. Even the sight of it makes me sick.
9. I love fashion, but don't feel like I dress fashionably enough.
10. I am overly critical. Of everything/everyone. But mostly myself.
11. If you come to me and tell me something but say, "Don't tell anyone, I wasn't supposed to tell," I will never tell you anything in confidence again.
12. It really bothers me when people use your/you're and their/there/they're incorrectly.
13. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder in 2003.
14. I despise the classicism/power distance in Honduras.
15. Despite #14, I still buy and read Estilo and Cromos (the Honduran "society" magazines) on a regular basis. :/
16. I am attracted to the weird/different. If you are a lot different from me, I want to be your friend. :)
17. I hate my husband's job. It stresses him out a lot. And it requires a lot of travel.
18. I respect individuality, and dislike the fact that it's not really encouraged in Honduras.
19. I am from the wonderful Commonwealth of Kentucky. And I miss it desperately.
20. I love my God, but I am fascinated by other religions and their Gods.
21. I want to travel the world. But mostly, I want to go to Israel.
22. I must swim in the Dead Sea before I die.
23. I make really excellent oatmeal raisin cookies. (Thank you allrecipes.com!) I've been told by several people that they're so good I should sell them. :)
24. I am so much like my mother it's scary. I look like her, talk like her, and act like her. We even have the same voice....my own father can't tell the difference between our voices on the phone!
25. I have never been good about following through with my ideas/projects. But I am actually going through with this invitation store thing and am really proud of myself for it.