Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To Write Love On Her Arms



November 13th is the global "To Write Love On Her Arms" (TWLOHA) Day.



TWLOHA is "a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."



On TWLOHA Day, you simply write the word LOVE on your arm to honor/remember friends or loved ones that suffer/suffered from depression, addiction, self-injury or suicide. It is also a way to spread awareness of the issue.



I'm doing it in memory of my husband's cousin Angel. I'm doing it in honor of my family members that have suffered from depression and addiction. I'm also doing it in honor of one of my close friends that struggled with self-injury.



I'm writing love on my arms on November 13th. Will you?



Facebook Event

No comments: