It's been over a week since my last post. I'm such a bad blogger. :-/
But the truth is, I'm suuuper busy! Here's a quick recap of everything that's happened in the last week...
1. Charlie is here! He arrived on Wednesday. (Hence the lack of "Word of the Day Wednesday" this week...sorry Ashley! hehe) He's doing great. Look for a post in the next week or so about his adventure here. :)
2. We are moving from our apartment to a townhouse this weekend, and I've been busy picking out paint colors and furniture, supervising the workers, bossing them around, etc, etc... ;)
3. I had to fire my assistant and find/hire a new one. The new one is 100% fluent in English, and is an excellent salesperson. Which is good for business, of course.
4. Our maid decided not to come back after her weekend visiting at home. So now I have to clean the house/wash all of the dishes on my own. *sigh* I know, poor me.
5. Everyone in Tegus decided to come shop in my store this week. ;) I now am working on jobs for weddings, baptisms, baby showers, and more! Which is good, but it's keeping me busy!
6. We found a car for me! (The Birthday Gods were listening, evidently.) So we are in the process of having it checked by a mechanic, talking to the banks, etc.
7. My parents (read about them here) are moving to Costa Rica tomorrow! And in 9 months or so, they will be moving to Honduras! Hooray! Now, if I could just convince my brother,his wife and a few of my closest friends to move here, life would be oh so great.
So you see, that is why I haven't posted anything. After we get settled in the new place, I'll hopefully be able to get back into my routine of posting regularly and stalking all of your blogs. ;)